“Fast” and “Toyota Camry” are words used together about as frequently as "vegan and "meat sweats"…but today a wild exception has been made. Placed before you is debatably the most unique high-performance build revealed during SEMA 2014. The bone stock exterior of this 2015 Toyota Camry Sleeper is just that, a shell for Toyota’s Motorsports Division created underneath. To the trained eye, the wide rear 335/30/18 drag tires is your first indication to what this silver family mobile is all about. On key turn, it becomes blatantly apparent something violently special is going on under the hood. If the initial whine of the TRD supercharger doesn’t get your attention, the 5.7L 3UR-FE V8 engine and transmission (from a Tundra) will. Hearing this Camry Sleeper come to life in the SEMA show halls caused gearhead hysteria. When the entire exterior shell lifted on a rear hinge, people lost it. The red-tubed race skeleton and exposed hardware is enough to have even the non-performance enthusiast stop in their tracks. To the trunk is an arsenal of nitrous bottles that feed the wet setup. Official power numbers and speeds have not yet been confirmed but inside sources tell us this car with parachute could run down a quarter-mile in the 7-second region. So we know what your thinking . WHEN WILL NORAL TOYOTA HAVE ONE IN STOCK!!! We will keep you posted on that lol.
Toyota Camry Sleeper
Featured news items
- The 2017 Toyota Avalon raises the bar
- Safe, stylish and spectacular – The 2017 Toyota Sienna has arrived!
- 4 Great reasons to invest in a 2016 Toyota Venza
- Goodbye 2016. Hello 2017 Toyota Highlander
- 5 Reasons why your next vehicle should be a 2017 Toyota Tacoma
- Tired of compromise? Get a 2017 Corolla
- Love driving? Meet the 2017 Toyota 86
- Toyota named one of the world’s smartest companies
- Toyota crowned King of Canadian auto manufacturers
- Get to know the Toyota Corolla
- Toyota in the Bush!!!